♥ Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011
Long weekends... REALLY!??
It doesnt apply to me as the rest that i had is always so minimim.
I dont really hve places to go.. no plans.. plain boring!
Work these few gonna be crazy these days,
I will be posted to Italy in May again.
Will be endless meetings n 'WARS'.
I suppose to be Annie's Jiemei this coming 21 May but gonna miss it,
She even bought me my Jiemei dress which make me feel more worse!
I'm planning to touch down SG in the evening on her wedding day so at least made it to her dinner.
but am still on waiting list from my flight Via Franfrut.
Keeping my fingers cross.
Elections COMING ! Dont you just love the rallies.
Nicole Seah IMPRESS me, unlike contestants who use profound wordings and numbers.
SHE HAD GOT GUTS man, at the age of 24 she already into political stating good example how PAP really fails us.
while @ her age im still a ger who only knows shopping, clubbing ...
She change my mindset somehow.
Xiu's bbday coming sooooon.
Hope sunday celebration will be a gd one.
back to the top