♥ Date: Monday, August 23, 2010
I miss blogging..
I groan about it so much.. Especially when I'm always @ the entry page,
before i wanna write anything
...is already time to knock off. I guess all humans just logged off rather then staying in office.
I make it a point to myself too!
NO LABBY AFTER WORK unless is dead important.
Is really too much for my eyes!
Talking about eyes, which lead me to my recent craze on
"TWLIGHT SAGA'
I was downloading 2 movies into my iphone and now im so STRUCK.
Edward is my new love now =)
I hit the bookstore straight to borrow part 3 - Eclipse
and within a week, im drown! I already completed half of part 4 - The Last Dawn
IS SO ADDICTIVE!
Edward Cullen and Jacobs Black character reminds me so much so much sooooo much of someone =(
Damn, i think i gg crazy soooooon
Bibi loaded the movie 'New moon' for me yesterday, i enjoyed the movie but i preferred the book more!
Bi had been very tolerance on me these days becoz im talking nOn stop abt Twlight!
To the extend he watch the movie 'anti vampire' Wahaha

He is just so 'JUAN' look...







okok..
Back track and enuff of the saga!


Two lovely people accompanying me to Scape park to support Karen's Bazzar =)
We had so many GREAT buy OK!
Thanks for the small small pillow that you guys got for me.. Will load the pictures soon
Jiemei thingy again ...
Well 11 September will be helping together with Xiu for Amy's wedding as jiemei n Mcees
Their Venue is reali SOOOOO pretty!
Xiu says i will go crazy when i saw it.. indeed is true the pictures is gd enuff to show WHY!



Promise to be back soonest =)
back to the top