♥ Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010
Finally i have the mood to blog and pen down my thoughts again.
Guess i am very motivated =)
Was thinking to test the market and i was SHOCKED with the response!
I'm still standing in a cross junction, dunno which direction to take and
where it will take me.
I shall believe in my instinct!
I never feel so 'RIGHT' about this =)
Pre-Bbday was a blast! Celebration was fun =)
Thanks guys, u all really put in a big effort giving me so many suprises.
many thks for Jian and Jaslyn who came down even for such such a shortwhile.
My actual bbday and wedding anniversary was kinda different.
Instead of sticking with bibi, i was out with Xiu n Ivan!
Thanks for accompanying me!
Bi was occupied on Sat and Sun throughout!
I dunno how i pull through the longest WEEKEND i ever had!
Thks for the suprises and the beautiful present u gave me!
Sunday morning went for a photoshoot session @ Seletar Airport!
WOW!! I really had fun with Ivan n Xiu, and my precious baby didnt fail me =)
I also tried out Olympus and i think i still have more room for improvement and
more things to learn =)
I wish i can have more time to blog in the pictures, I WILL!
Better stop for now..
*work is nv nv nv ending*
back to the top