♥ Date: Monday, May 3, 2010
*I'm Updating*
Nothing much has change,
Is always the same attitude..
'Monday' Blue on a new week..
Oh Finally 'Friday' ..!
Then weekends over so soon.
How I wish someone can come to me and say..
"Baby, Let's go for a vacation" !
I even Long for a short Business trip
Even thou I know I will be buried with meetings and work..
Granny been hospitalise due to some infection.
I went alone to visit her @ TTS last week after work!
when i wanna register my name to enter the ward I realise
I DUN EVEN KNOW HER NAME OR EVEN SURNAME..
How sad !! =(
When the Dr came to give her jab, she hold my hand so tight.
I wish i take the pain away from her.. *sad*
I held her hand accompanying her till hubby came over and join me!
We chit chat with her, showing her picts that we took during my ROM.
Damn ....! Those smile from her face .. Melts my heart.
I left aft ther visting hours is over.
Please get well soon.. Granny!
Hubby took me to Balstier for my long awaited Claypot rice =)
Yiyi convo ...For mad rushing and the event was a great success!
I still think not enuff pictures taken!!
Shopping was not enuff too...

Marina Barrage..I cant get enuff of this place!


back to the top