♥ Date: Friday, October 9, 2009
Is friday!
Im here blogging in my bed,loading my pictures!
This week is so 'MESSY'
Plenty of stuffs goes haywire, even my washing machine is giving up on me!
My poor hubby had a minor surgery.
It hurts to see him in PAIN *cry*
Hope he get well soon!
I miss him jumping around..
Tomorrow morning gotta woke up early for a relatives church wedding.
At one of my fav venue.. The Chimjes!
Bibi gonna miss out this =(
I have no one to sceam to
'SO NICE BIBI'
'I WANT THIS'
'I WANT TAT'
haha...
Random pictures~~!

Finish my accounts stuff on thurs till 9+ at lian Hup.. Bi came to fetch me and we had FISH
again for dinner!

Picture taken @ desyree bbday! Both me n bi looks so tired!
Last sat, Jun went for his off road competition @ bottletree
He is overjoyed he got 3rd~!
Now he has a new sponsorship!!
CARS is realli his life... he can sleep hugging them! GOD!

Time to catch my Zzz!
back to the top