
What A Week o.0

24 Sept '09 was a great day , is my hubby bbday =)
We spent our afternoon shopping for mooncakes @ Taka for our families.
This year i skip out Raffles and bought sheraton and Dragon Phoenix
Something so embarrassing happen @ Taka =( TERRIBLE!!
Thks god bibi is there to rescue me.. lolx
We went for a nice movie 'UGLY TRUTH' .. hilarious one!
We had fun!

Last Sat was Alex n Suiling ROM @ Hotel Rendezvous +)
Is a simple and nice affair
I somehow miss my ROM too..
FOR me.. Is quite a disaster day!
1) Stoopid cockroaches infested my hse lifts,I ended taking stairs from 12th floor.
2) The bloody bus driver sped off even seeing ppl @ the bus stop! IDIOT
3) My beautiful ribbon heels struck on some metal grills
4) I spill my packet of ice coffee on the car mat when bi jam the brake
*thks god bi is nt mad @ me*
What worst could HAPPEN!
We went Bugis shopping
slacking @ JCO while waiting for Xiu & Ivan
We had lunch @ beach road!
Quite a slacking day!
Monday always come so soon!!