IM back =)
But with a different status now =)

WE ARE MARRIED *wink
My ROM on the 25 July 2009 was a huge success!
Everything was GREAT~~ Esp the weather !
Bibi is now offically my EX BF but my Hubby =)
Is weird to hve ppl calling me Mrs ONg,
But somehow i kinda like it *shy*
Is even more weird hearing him calling my mum n dad - Mother n Father
haha
Is been a few days thou but i kept looking @ my wedding ring =)
I love it!
Was asking Bi to look @ my ring many many many times, even when he is driving!
Haha
Lao Gong,
Once again wanna thank you =)
Thanks for enduring my demands for every single deatils!!
Thanks for enduring my nagging about our guestlist!
Thanks for expanding the budget you gave me initally!
Thanks for hearing my complains all the time!
Thanks for everything!!
Most Importantly thanks for making all this happen!
Is really my dream come true!!
I LOVE YOU~~!
PEOPLE I WANNA THANKS:
Mummy -> Giving me good ideas and suggestions
Daddy -> Begin so sporting n accepting our crazy ideas
Brother -> Thks for helping me so much that day bro.
Desiree -> Thks for begin there babe.. Realli appreciated
Fang -> Thks for your help babe @ the recep, even coming so early to the hotel
Jessica -> Thks for all those lovely first hand pictures @ FB
Xiuling -> Thks for coming so early to help me snapping picts n video
Ivan -> U R GREAT!! Without you, this event will be really BORING! THKS!!
YiYi -> THKS BABE for ur first hand present.. I love it alot!!!
JESSIE/DERRICK/ZiJIAN -> You guys presence is so important =)
I hve tonnes of pictures sitting in Photobucket.