
Updates!! Flooded with Pictures!!
I think is time for me to load some of my pictures in..
My blog been so boring these days!
FOOD FOOD and more FOOD
Been eating alot these past few weeks!!
Peaberry & Pretzel
Our desserts!!
SECOND TRIP there with Ivan n Xiu
Desserts AGAIN!!
Late lunch @ delifrance some time ago!
Bi .. what's with tt look
My all time fav
Bibi's ~~
FIRST DINNER W/O yiyi (i miss her)
*Heh Heh*
Crabby~~
Japanese Food @ MANPUKU
haha.. bi ur smile so funny
in no time..
This is delicious!!
me n bi went to a orchard to get his granny some flowers as bbday present!
Shopping Spree with Yiyi before she left US!
My face look so naked
the place i long going !!
This look so french~~
Ribbons .. lol
haha .. yiyi i bet u remember this picture!
Taka pepper lunch
well .. is definately bi bi who sms
A Little pampering for ME begin so hardworking =)
My very first Katey !! HEARTS it so much
I'm a big fan of 'High Society' these days, I intend to get MORE!!(STRESSFUL DINNER)
My big boss from Sweden was in town last week,
I had one of the most stressful dinner @ chimjies Lei Garden with 2 bosses and 5 other staffs
Well, was an unusual experience and i thk god tt stay in Finland/Sweden keeps all conversations flow~Phiew
In return we each had a small present as a token of appreciation for our contribution!