♥ Date: Friday, April 3, 2009
Weekend coming loh *STRETCH*
One week down =)
Thou is almost one week of Arpil, i felt like is forever
is quite nightmare when everything seems to goes wrong @ a time!
Phiew.. I survived many things;
-Work issues (2 projects parallel running @ the same time)
-Family business
-Granny admitted hospital again
-Friends (I wish i hve more time for them)
Now things are back pieces by pieces.
I finally can breathe and feel the sunshine.
Bi been poor thing as well,
Major roadshows caused him sacrifice lots of sleep during the weekends =(
Work is as usual bz for him.
His Dad admitted to hospital due to diabetic few days back.
Thks god, he is better now =)
Haiz.. Enuff of the rumblings...
The happy part =)
Collected my Regalia for my convocation on 17 April..
I'm pretty excited!!
Bought a package with the studio for whole family portrait =)
This is my long awaited dream come true!!!
Xiu wedding is near 10 May '09
I better start searching for dresses again!
Will be Emcees for the night.. have yet familiarise with the script! =(
Well,
This sunday will be gg to Bi's granny house, We have a huge decision to be made.
Excited again !! lolx
HDB already apporves all Loan for the house..as well as CPF grant of bloody 20K!!!
will be signing the lease real soon =)
Shall end here,
knocking off soon =)
Pictures updates!
ME ME ME ! I love my hair =)



Send him this to wish Bi GOOD night after a long damn day!
Jap food @ Bugis on 26 Mar 09


So BRIGHT!


Slurp!

Some fish in chesse milk gravy

Bi's Curry Crispy chicken

Spinach/Cheese sauce with bacon
Vegetarian Food @ Merchant Road with Sharon


This is so call Veg. Japanese Food.. Im impressed. cause it tastes good

Sharon's Udon noodles
SHIN Tokoyo @ Yew Tee Square



WoOoOo... My fav !

Is in BLACK !~! find it damn gross but he likes it


Tom yam beef HotPot

Porriage Buffet @ suntec with colleagues 24/03/2009

Aston @ Sembawang Shopping center 28/03/2009

some of the picts is with Bi ...
I shall enjoy myself tonight!!
+)
back to the top