
Randomise
Suddenly lost the momentum to blog, guess nothing much happening these days =)
Weekdays --> Weekends --> Weekdays
Stupid routine cycle *yawn*
Yesterday morning was called to Boss office.
I was like 'SHUCKS' !! Did i did something wrong??
I am a very very pessimistic person so all i think of is all e BAD!
WELL !! Turns out to be a good one.
I'm getting a promotion again this year to handle Regional Risk issue..!
Boss promise gd benefit + business trip.
nothing comes for free of course..Provided i do a great job.
I am expecting more stress to come by...
There will be training n tonnes to things to read up!
But still I count myself very lucky =)
On the 16 March,
We Celebrated Mummy's 48 Bbday.
Me & Bi gave her a damn sweet surprise!
Lovely Tulips for Mummy =)
her fav cake from ATC
Weekends was spent @ Lower Pierce Reservoir, is a lovely place.
there is even 'Xiang Si Dou' =)
Beautiful View
FOOD FOOD FOOD
>
MY FAV ~! ChomPang oyster egg
Korea Food on Friday with Law n Hermen
Law's Saba Fish
Mine =)
Hermen Hot stone Rice
Went Suntec Porrigde buffet the week before with Jeff n Hermen
SO delicious~~
Last night @ JP Lai Lai Restaurant
Took this instead aft realising the noodles taste horrible
BiBi's no choice but to eat this.. lol
my eyes so tired **YAWN**
TBC...