♥ Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009
Life is toO important to be taken seriously Irony?
*updated*
Am so thick-skinned TODAY !! Goodness Me..!
I still stand in my position ~~ I'm nt at FAULT!
Anyways, i already lost this friendship.
Am sad but what's the point...
SO SO SO REGRET to send tat sms!! SHIT!!!
Arghhh
~~~ I'm over it ~~~
Updates over the weeksdays;
Let me let off my anger again !!! lolx
IS me n petty character again i know~~ !
Wat Da F***,
i seriously dun own u any F***ing explaination
whether why i took leave WHAT SO EVER reasons..
SO PLS dun ask so many questions..
Cause u hve no authorities! GOODNESS !!!!
Have to shut up .. else will arguing with Bi again !
DAMN IT
okok ... i feel much better now !
Was on leave wednesday, as is the Bibi's mum death anniversary.
The whole afternoon was making countless trips from places to places.
We went Eunos Workshop to hand his car for fixing.
bibi met a minor accident last fri..
some blur sotong motorist bang into his xiao hei back!
HE SO HEART PAIN :(
Now he is driving Toyota Altis given by the workshop :)
<
Toyota Altis
We ran in the rain .. I'M all Drenched !!
Tat very day, we settled our car insurance @ Batok.
Then to LTA to settle his road tax... Then back to workshop to submit orginal Doct.
By the time, we settled everything is already 6 plus ..
We ended up having a BBQ steamboat @ bugis..
Happie with my BBQ food ~
One whole day just gOne like tat.
Last night meet up with the jiemei's for Sunday Evan's wedding.
Was like blind date !! Cause i never met anyone of them.
The whole dinner was nice.. We planned out what to do on Sunday.
*pray hard* all things turns out well.
while waiting for the others to arrive last night,
I read up a nice book @ Kino bookstore.. is call - Secrets-
Is a damn interesting book :) might consider buying !
I remembered Timmy once reccomend this book
and it too appear in SATS movie before.
"i am attracted .. with the law of attraction"
We are afterall,the most powerful magnet in the world
agree?
UNEXPECTED VISITOR ON SUNDAY :)
back to the top