♥ Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009
Joyous Festival-updated
I hope i am not too late to wish EVERYONE!!
Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!
I already re-write 2 times for this entry ...
maybe that explain the long absence of a new entry.
I had one of e biggest surprise last night.
It totally marks a sweet and good start for 2009.
Shall not go into the detail yet :)
thou i am still feeling e excitement while tying this entry.
My heartbeat still skipped when i recall.. *drumz*
And definitely butterflies in my stomach...
juz in case u thot i strike Lottery .. Nah Nah !!!
is something more special!!!
Xmas n New year Eve were spent watching movies :)
Nothing special but simple dinner and good movies.
We watched the IP Man n Bedtime stories.
Picture taken from 25/12/2008 - 01/01/2009
Carl Jr Breakfast @ ECP on Xmas Day!
BF menu
IS not crowded @ all
Dun reali fancy the BF becoz is very salty
Old Town White Coffee:
I cant resist this :)
They serve nice bread too
New Year Eve - Aijisen @ IMM
Dun piss me off ~~
Fav !!!
My Very Special Day 010109
Bi drive me to town which he hardly do becoz of the congested traffic.
We had breakfast @ Centerpoint - The noodles place-
follow by some shopping *happie*
Met up with Jasmine n all @ Wisma but ended up walking diff way.
Pictures:
Wat to eat .. Wat to eat
Their signature Porridage
A gd breakfast for 01/01/09
Went shop ard 6 plus!
I thought my simple day juz gOnna end by having dinner - gg home - slp.
My LOVE did something so special !
He propose to me on the 01/01/2009.
Was puzzled how come he ordered so much food for dinner
Well .. All he repsonse is a smile.. so i din suspect anything.
Was oso puzzled how come he's wearing so nice too, when normally he wears berms
Was even puzzled when he let me listen to songs that i nv hear before
Titled: Spend my life with you by Eric Benet/Tamia
Is onli when he ask me to wait for him in the car ..
and SUDDENLY !!
He came kneeling down with a bouquet of flowers and a diamond ring.
Asking me to marry him :)
*I WAS SHOCKED*
and of coz saying YES os plenty of kisses!!
instead of dropping tears ....
I start bombard him with QUESTIONS>>>
all the WHEN WHERE HOW questions start coming and he still kneeling DOWN!
*my poor bibi*
I am agree aft begin together for coming 4 years
This suitation still give me butterflies in my stomach!
My bibi is simply the best :)
He knew the ring tat i adored!
The exact brand, range, size and cut.
Anyway ~~ i am very happie ~~
considering myself enegaged :)
Dun laugh @ me alright if u find my description kinda funny !
Some pictures to share:
lastly my emerald cut diamond !! *hearts* so damn much!
back to the top