
Weekend Part IIFriday
My precious :)
this is ONLY what we ate for buffet.. *waste $$$*
Once out from bath,
my eyes are glued to tele-text..
updating which are the units that are taken for the 1st day of unit selection/
this shall continue till FRIDAY..
Sigh .. already top stories from 25-28 level been taken up.
I AM SO EYEING TAT LEVEL !!
pray hard that it will still be available on the 06 Dec'08
Saturday
Wanted to go ECP(Splash) for Carl Jr breakfast
but i din manage to wake up :(
Went for my C&K/Predo warehse sales with Jasmine n Bi in the early noon.
my poOr Bi went thru terrible crowd with me..
He suggest to take all the colours for the same design *faint*
wasn't any gd buy so I got 2 pairs :(
Evening went to pay respect to Bi's mum before we head down to Bugis
for some nice desserts :)
Bi Fav Black seame
I luv MIXTURE !!
The YUCKY durians.. i hate durian !!

My Queen
Daddy !!
Lastly ~~ my dude ..
Yum ~~
This is a special soup with a 'Tai Ji' Symbol when served' but I din manage to captured that..
PooH bear watching Over him .. so he WONT SPEED!!
Us in the car
Luv Him so Much..
Working on it !! Syed is a hardworking dude.. we luv his working attitude
Jasmine bz with her 'Scratch n Win'
Ceith - Jas's hubby
Before~~~
After~~
