
Ivy farewell Dinner
My buddy in GR is leaving on thurs :(
we gave her a farewell dinner @ Raffles City Sushi Tei.
I luv that place. is so coSy with private sitting area
We had dinner then head to raffles for shopping.
Bi was trapped in traffic
therefore i gotta share cab home with the rest.
Reach home ard 9 plus .. WASNT VERY HAPPIE :(
sigh ~~ Dreams lead me to the truth.
Seems like Auntie is trying to tell me something!
AND I THINK U STILL Lying :(
The 4 of us
Ivy Me Eileen
Me n Buddy
:)
PACKED WEEK AGAIN...
Today->
After work will rush down to Lian Hup for OT
to finish my work cause is month end AGAIN..
Thurs->
I might still be gg to LH.
Fie ah..
i might postpone the meet up with u guys :(
Night time I hve a funeral to attend.
Fri->
Need to be in Shop aft work coz Arron is having exams
Sat->
HDB to choose my hse
Night time .. colleagues wedding @ Quality Hotel
Sun->
Jessie Bbday celebration
maybe prawning aft dinner
Mon->
Bukit Timah Hill for run then to shop!
NO TIME TO EVEN REST~~