I start to love photobucket MORE!!
The loading is extremely fast *wink*
shall back tracked abit ah.
One of the most looking forward meet up happen last week.
With Fie, Lingz, Shan and our poor Tine cant make it becoz she's sick!
Seriously i had a great time!! Especially .. U knw what la ..
My Complains, rumblings... chit chat...
I den realise how our world can be so small !!
I look forward the next one thou :)
weekends:
Sat was a simple one.
Bi drag me out to the hot afternoon sun to wash car !!
Noon time we watched 'Hot Shot' thru the web.
Sun:
dad's bbday.. drag Jun n Aaron to acc me to get dad's present.
I bought him a nice Picard Wallet.
After work @ shop we went for nice dinner @ Tiong Bahru.
Waiting for the others to be ready!
bi testing his HP Camera~~ is my Nail Design of the week~~
our big spread of SUPPER!
dad's Bbday Cake..
Simple and Nice yet DELICIOUS
The Happie Man :) Luv ya Daddy
----------------------------------------------
yesterday was hectic!
Extremely tired i started working frm 8 all the way till 11pm.
By the time i reached hOme is 12 plus.
My new Danielle Steel collection!!
I almost drop tears when i start reading..
OK!! Now the Craze is in for this special effect websites!!
Thks to yiyi im addicted too!!
See my latest creation..
And lastly ~~ is me n my hunk!! wahahha.. Thks to yiyi .. this is her creation.