
Heading to ECP
Nice weather
Yea yea, i knw he is damn chubby.. dun wori i will try my best to make him lost weight. lol
After ECP. We head down to Jurong for our lunch, den head home for a nice shower before we meet up in Val hse :)
YiYi mum cook a big feast, i am suprise no one took pict..
We had a very very early dinner before we set out to Tampiness Ikea
The trip to Ikea always set me thinking how my future hse gg to be !!
I somehow can visualise my design :)
well all e time whatever u wish wont turn up this way, but u cant always ~IMAGINE~
Black Vintage background with red bedsheets.. Wooo
Nice wallpaper with black chandaliers in e dinning !!
Open concept wardrobe...!
Damn ~~~ I luv those plasma on the wall
ok .. back track !
was Bibi treat tat day coz 'Lady Luck with him again'.
Our big feast aft a damn heavy dinner.
Our 'SUPPER' at Ikea was a hilarious one.
My bibi end up teaching everyone the act of eating chicken wing w/o using hand.
well ... Of coz there are plenty of students partcipating !
The Teacher -> Alan Ong (see all e bones on e plate)
Student 1 -> Xiuling
Student 2 -> yiyi getting started
Student 3 - Ivan !! ( the most funi student) lolx
Guess everyone graduated ~~ they successfully achieve the 'boneless chicken wing'.
I muz agree i am the 'xinfu' one :)
SATURDAY
I started my day in Lian Hup doing my statement n consolidating !!
*HEADACHE*
Afternoon,
had a big task from daddy..
His racket's string was broken so i hve to drive all the way to Bukit Timah Plaza to get it fix.
while waiting for the string-ing process.. I went to my 'childhood' bookstore to looks for new books..
I'm overwhelm the uncle still recognise me :)
He highly recommend me a book by Cecelia Ahern PS. I Luv you.
well i actually miss this movie tat was screen nt long ago !!
i got the second one by my fav author DAnielle Steel !!!
DAMN !!! Let me tell u .. i am overjoyed !!
This two books onli cost me $24 Net !! Cheap !!!!!
when i reached shop is already 8 pm !!
But i stayed all the way till 11 pm and had a nice supper @ Oasis Taiwan Porridge
This new restaurant was moved from Kallang to Toa Payoh Park !!
Oasis
Daddy n Mummy
Mum n dad again ..
Our supper..
I miss family outing, wat a waste tat jun is nt there. He is occupied with his NDP.
FRIDAY
Friday pass by speedy of coz.
Finally BK breakfast.. I'm always so lazy to queue.
Aft work meet up with bi @ Bugis :)
while waiting for him to knock off,i did some shopping and also went for my medi n pedicure !!
LOVELY !!! Pardon the pictures ya.. keke
I luv the red
My french Pedicure..
WAITED so long for this guy !!
we head down to Sim Lim .. REASON - "nt to be disclose' keke
we had dinner @ Lerk Thai. Was disappointed becoz their standards drop :(
But the dessert was great.
THURSDAY
Went to hve to Famous Hakka Yong Tou fu near my office area.
Haiya .. was reali over rated .. Ah Moy still the best !! keke
After lunch me n sharon went to the roof top to explore explore .. keke. Tat the view that will hve a nice sunset i guess.
Night time ... Bought KFC for Bi and also he gave me a suprise :) He bought me a nice adidas cap for our sunday trip to ECP. He intend to get me the RED one .. coz he thinks is nice too.. Thks ah Ah Ong !!