♥ Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Pretty occupied today !
Ever since i handle one more portfoilo Korea,
i realise my workload had increase double!!
And so many un-necessary stuffs to do :(
My counterparts from Thailand is giving me more things to do again !!
HATE IT :(
Wedding Bells are ringing !!!

Our dear Kristen is offically on leave prepartion for her wedding this Sat
and I shall bring along my bibi,is his first time to church wedding thou.
Dan .. so sad tat u cant make it ...! I shall take plenty of picts for u to see ya..
I luv church wedding, they are always so heart warming n touching !
I can drop tears manz ~~
No doubt is very painstaking planning n all ..
BUT IS ALL WORTHWHILE !!!
I cant wait to knock off ..
I am lucky to get 2 premier movie tickets from my colleague
for the movie 'The Dark Knight'
HURRY 5 o'clock ..
TIME pls pass FASTER !!!

back to the top