♥ Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008
I hate Blisters
Yes :( i am badly wounded by my new HEELS...
i hve to give away tat heel tat i bought from HK ..
Is way to painful !!
PAIN PAIN PAIN
no choice i hve to wear my slippers home
OR sld i get another pair while having lunch ltr *wink*
Many errands to run ltr !!
-FOR MY BIBI
His new HP arrive lo.. in fact shipment juz arrived yesterday
i gotta go Sumsung building to collect for him :)
Gotta find my way there thou is very near my office
Bi spend almost 15 mins explaining and i am still ....
-gotta booked my movie tickets .. Craving for Movies -WANTED-
Waiting for bi to comfirm location n time for me !!
-Load my pictures into blogger ...
I am still filtering over 1000+++ of pictures.
-Maybe some shopping alone in Town :)
I FINALLY GOT MY BONUS !!
No Lavish Spending of coz :) Save Save Save !!
back to the top