♥ Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008
Awaiting Awaiting (:
Last night movie was nice totally action packed..
but i undergo plenty of stress.
As i knock off @ 5 pm.. I hve to wait for my Bibi
worrying over stOopid stuff
Can he get a parking lot..?
Is the traffic too heavy??
Is he tired ??
Sigh ...
I spend the whole 2 hr plus hiding in one corner in kinokuniya.
reading some self erichment books.
The moment my Hp rang,
knowing my Bi had already reached,I juz cant wait to see him
But my excitment soon subside as i saw the 'tireness' in his eyes
I somehow felt GUILTY .. thinking is nt a gd idea gg to a movie @ 9.45pm.
we had a simple dinner @ food republic, den went to mac for green tea
THEN .. chill out @ Mac Cafe ...
Tat very night ...
I suggest to give up 'something' i enjoy so much for e one i LUV.
Suddenly i realise..I reali change !!!
If onli few yrs back i'm like tat,I could hve savage so many things ..
Well is juz another emo sleepless night..
trying to slp yet thinking of so many many many things ...
Thks god i am better this morning !
After spending so long msn-ing my BIBI,
He knws my old problem came back...
Ya Ya is always him tat bring me back to reality.
Someone this add one more reason why i Luv him so much..
he nv once abandon me ~~
PS: Is my Chinese Bbday today thou ...
I cant wait for Sat GERS !!!
back to the top