♥ Date: Friday, June 6, 2008
>>Knock Knock.. U there?<<
DO I REALI KNOW YOU !!
Insomina Again...
How abt u ?
Did u recall what u say juz now on the phone ??
It hurts !! *Ouch* Piercing Pain
'I HATE U' from tat very moment u hang up !!
Sometimes i wonder ...
Are we in the same frequency??
Are we reali heading the same direction??
AND I START TO WONDER ...
Can i put a Pull Stop to everything !!!
What if...
What if..
What if.
Cant wait for so many things to happen now..
Tml.. Club 'wat else' ! i need gd music n drink to my heart content.
Next week ... so many things to settle !! i need a PA pls...
Next Next Week ... Out of Town
Next Next Next Week ... Still out of town
PS: sorry for such an entry in such a cuties template !!
back to the top