WEEKEND ending soon .. Juz back from my weekend shopping with mummy well well well Monday gonna go take my reserved GOODS... I am still short of plenty of stuffs.. 'As always'
fell sick yesterday, down with sore throat n fever!! Thks to all the BBQ food I had on friday was Alex Bbday :) and We gave him a simple celebration .
Friday noon i felt kanna tense .. coz Bi went showroom to see car with Steven again i reali duuno whether the deal will fall thru anot??? BUt .. this time round he finally decides what he wants seriously I reali cant wait to hve a vehicle of our our own !! I think is a big committment and ..... ai ya .. so many things !!! haha
shall see how ba ...
Coming Tues sld be joining my Co 'social club' well am so suprise that Herman extend the invition to me Is either Monday / Tuesday !!!
Coming Friday .. Shall be Ger Nitez Out !!! i cant wait manz ... KTV OK OK ???
SOME PICTURES TAKEN ON FRIDAY Hahah .. Nice ah Alex's colleague
Wooo .. I'm aiming the Bacon Golden mushroom
Keke .. He BBQ for me the whole night
Ehhh .. something happen ???Bi and WenYao Alex's bbday Cake Bbday song .. Coming 30 yrs old liao loHAlex n Serene LUCKY guy Brothers !!! He waiting to feed me .. *xinfu* ....