♥ Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LoOk sO Tired ....
Days pass so fast nowadays..
This shows how packed I'm at work ..
I start to feel the stress in my workplace now
My initial job scope was to take over Thailand Portfolio..
NOW !!!
They hand over Europe portfolio to me too..
It was like juz 2 weeks .. ArhHgGghhhh
i Hve to master everything n continue from there..
Thks to Dan n PQ .. I am able to cope better..
I will make sure i am able to do it ..
My PAP chinese enrichment starting next month ..
And i already hve 14 students!! YiPpy ...
They better smart fellows .. haha
Gelia ah .. i reali cant escape leh .. lol
It will be another busy year ..
Been out almost everyday with my Bi ..
Luv him driving me around...
Been tangle into some emotion &^&^%&^% recently
guess i am better now !!
and i knw i will
PS: BiBi .. Luv u holding my hand when u drive !!
LuV ya !!
back to the top