♥ Date: Sunday, December 9, 2007
Hey Hey ..
got my new toy on Sat ..My K850i :)
Bought the same Hp as my Lao Da .
been calling my BiBi - Lao Da these days, and he happily entertain me !!!
juz like the one in the show 'Lian Ren'
like the main lead who hve e 'Ah Beng' Look yet with a heart of Gold.
Anyways ...
I bought the blue one .. And he agree to exchange with me !!
I preferred the GREEN one !
Evening time went Bi's Granny hse, everyone is having pedicure @ her hse
I muz agree the price is reali attractive .. I nv get to do due to the little time i had left.Bi fetch me to work ard evening time.
Night Time
went Lot 1 Ajisan for dinner
The ususal stuffs we ordered
walk ard @ Lot 1
Home Sweet Home ..
Some lame pictures:
Me with Long Long Long hair ..
Me n Ning @ Shop ..
My Hunk Driving !! HE IS A RECKLESS driver .. lol
These shows how much i LOVE ribbons !!! back to the top