♥ Date: Sunday, November 25, 2007

WoooOooo ...
Felt so much better now manz :) reali been thru the process of self healing this few days, sorry guys if my mood been sucky n all !!!!
I think my poor bibi knws what is going on ..! Well , he is there of coz to talk to me .. Can see he kinda piss off too .. HAHAHAHA ! I realise i am a hopless GF
Hmmm .. My air tickets finally settled! Now i am tonnes of things to do . I hve yet to pack my luggage, sigh .. havent even change my Thai Baht and i need to buy some stuffs tml esp SUN BLOCK LOTION...!
COUNTDOWN = 5 DAYS !!!
Tml not going to work , i going down to recruit express to meet IVY !! Finally something related to Banking n Finance...! But the location of the office is @ Batttery Rd .. DAMN IT !
WHY muz i pass by HIS work place leh~~? ArgHhhHhhh ....
Thks god BiBi having his off day tml ... I shall drag him out early tml .. I hve the urge to SING !! I wanna go KTV KTV KTV .... KEkeke ...
Ah Hui ah .. if u r reading this hor .. dun miss me in office k .. Juz in case i din see u on tuesday .. GOOD luck for ur interview TOO !!
Desiree Babe if u happen to see this entry .. Hope u r going ok with the hse moving
n all .. Miss Ya Lots too .. Help me say hi to ur little princess :) back to the top