() SaSandy ()

Me Myself and I


Intro...
SaNdy PaNg(SaSa)
Age: 28 yearsold
Date of Birth: 24 JuLy 1983
Happily Married to->Alan OnG



Linksss...
Dan Dan
DaWn
Effie
En NinG
LinGz
Shan
SpArklette
Sihui
xIaoHui
YiYi


Past...

November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 July 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 March 2012 January 2013 February 2013


Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Taken By My BiBi ..

MONDAY !!
Woke up early in the morning went down to Raffles City Recruit Express..
Ehhhh .. Still no news frm them .. *GAVE UP*
purposely use EXIT H instead of passing by True Yoga ...
i am so hopless right..! lol

Meeting Bi aft my interview Peak me up abit .. YUP !!!
The momement i saw him i SMILE .. lol
We went to pray for a safe trip for me on THURSDAY :)
I KEEP FORGETTING MY TRIP IS ON THURSDAY not FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
what's wrg with me huh ???
thks god Gelia called me today to telling me his dad fetching us to Airport..
OPSY !!! I am so Hopless la !!!

The weather was BAD .. Raining n Raining .. Make my pant all drench.
We had lunch @ Bugis Hawker ..
den to Starbuck for Hot choco since still heavy downpour..

Everyone needs a hot cocoa on a Rainy Day !!

Bi teaching me how to use his HP camera

Ohhhh .. I luRve their Warm Chocolate Cake !! I'm too full to eat

Playing with the HP Frame --> ME !!!

BIBI !!


Bi was lucky yesterday !!
He happily caught 4 Limited edition Bear Bear frm Bear Machine within half an hr !!!
well .. i'm so excited as well .. Helping him to press the 'CATCH' Button
I CAUGHT 2 !!! My Gosh .. The gers looking all are drooling Loh !!
with the expression 'I want ' 'I want' 'I want TOO' !!!!

SEE THOSE BEAR BEAR !!! X'mas edition

Anyway .. Bi bought plenty of stuffs for his AiAi !!
ALL FREAKING NICE !!! esp the Mickey Mouse Lanyard...
and a expectionally nice miniture ISSEY Perfume..
THKS AH BI BI
went to hve dessert ard 4 plus den took a cab home ...

Evening , we decided to go IMM ..

Taken from my E65Taken using Bi's K850.

Dun knw why , both of us seems to be in high spirit. We went Bay street 21 for dinner ...! den shop ard @ Daiso !! I Love their Western Food .. Not Oily or salty .. GOOD !!!Bi HAtes it coz he LURVES SALT n oil !!!
Sweet Tissue Box Cover from Bi
All the cute stuffs from Bugis n Daiso... Saw tat cow ?? Is actually a lock with plastic Key.. Total Cuteness

My small Tiny Rainbow

YiYi .. think i sld get u the Rainbow also So u wont Be overcast anymore !!

Day ended ard 10 plus, had a great time :) Totally ENJOYED myself !!


back to the top