♥ Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2007
HAPPIE 2 Yrs 3 Mths Anniversary BiBi
Last night was having FUN !
broke record again .. dunno one shot sang how many songs
4 Hrs in Party World!!
The accompany was gd ... All can tahan my 'Kill chicken' voice
Went home ard 11 plus,Xinhui's hubby fetch me home..
Today was juz another anniversary
is also juz another normal day
Work Work Work
Pathetic n Boring !!
But am so glad tat i dun hve Law class today
was postphone to SUNDAY ..
dun feel like telling Bi at all..
ltr he come scolding me again
say i skip class
Wont be meeting Bi,I felt so ....
shall spend my night with my parents
Bought something today thru YiYi..
Labby Skin ..
I dunno which one to choose ..


In the END.. I chose the Flower one ..
Guess is more 'Nai Kan' like what YiYi says
Sandy is a Happie Ger :)
From MSN .. I received piano scores from Hou
JUMPING HIGH WITH JOY !!!
i seriously need it ...
such a lovely piece u knw
Hou if u see this ..
THANKS LEH ...
Tml will be holiday,somehow i dun look forward,what do i look forward den ??
Maybe my Bangkok Trip
or maybe .... (For Me To Knw For U To Find Out)
back to the top