Day started normal .. went office .. getting crazy in office laughing over stoOpid stuFfss blah blah blah ! same old stuffs again Was bibi off day today .. thot he will be going to office BUT he nv .. he end up in Bugis alone *scratching my head* this fellow wont go shopping alone w/o me one loh he keep saying he wanted to buy dessert for his granny n all..
Meet him @ lot one .. went suntec walk ard and ard and ard we ended having Indonesian Food @ Suntec's Fountain ehhHhh .. nothing special AND I HATE PEANUT !! no shopping for me .. walk all the way back to Funan and took 190 home was half awake in the bus, my blisters are killing me !! I hate it when i wear those heels make me dun even hve the mood to buy any shoe @ all WASTED !!
back to the bus... i fell asleep..ZzzZZzz Bi tapped me when we reached the interchage the MOMENT i open my eyes there is a cute little box in his hand! WAH !! present wor .. Is our 25th Months anniversary tml he dun let me open the present until i get home.. I insist to take bus home myself so i can open the present wahaha before i could get into the queue he open his bag and ask me to HURRY UP took the card inside the bag !! WAH !!! CARD wor .. i am freaking overjoyed .. I LurVe Cards ..
I almost drop tears when i saw the card in the bus .. I was SPEECHLESS THE CARD IS FULL OF WORDS .. and my bibi hate reading n writing so many words one loh ..
Here's what the card says
Real Love, like real life is never perfect, and happily ever after only happens in fairy tales. Somehow real problems always find us.. Sometimes angry words are spoken. Sometimes we just get on each other's nerves. But the important thing to remember is that our love is alwayd there, full of forgiveness and understanding, waiting for more happy times to share.
Real love is powerful stuff. It doesnt need to be perfect to survive and grow. In fact, our love probably wouldn't be as stong as it is if we hadnt survived a few tough times.
We'll get through this time, too. I Love you and i trust in our love.
WOoooooo... felt so happie aft reading the card ! What's inside the card was even IMPRESSIVE ... That is of coz for me to knw ..
BiBi .. U r unbelievable .. U reali nv fail to impress me.. I luRve u WoR !!
Happie 25th Anniversary .. More anniversaries to come of cause
The Indonesia Restaurant ~~
Bz taking pictures ...
Serving BiBi the rice
Din reali like the food .. But the dessert Buffet is nice