♥ Date: Friday, August 17, 2007
Fade Away – Olivia Ong
I just want to say hello to you
But you’re not looking my way like you trying to and claim
I think I lost my mind back there and then
Oh how I let my feelings go
*You see I know it’s just a crush
And a crush won’t ever last long
No one’s forcing it, boy
So you I’d put aside
Thought friends we would be oh boy
**Sadly you took my smile away
Every time you look my way it fades away
I think it’s best it stays this way
Every time you look my way
I’d fades away
Hmm…
You just want to say hello to me
Now the table’s turned, I’m not looking your way
Don’t get it wrong, ooh it’s twisted, I’d break it
Make the story short
Repeat *
Repeat **
Hoo…
Why did it have to go down this way
I’d admit I feel you when you are near
Maybe baby we got it all wrong
Repeat ** twice
It’s gone, it’s gone
We got it all wrong…
It fades away…
-----------------------------------------
this song remind me of someone ..
those memories circling my mind once in while
till now ...
there are still bites n pieces
here n there ..
was wondering how is he doing ???
graduated from SIM i think ..
am so suprised to see him appear on the article
In Straits Time Urban last week..
he was chosen for 'meet the parents' section ...
on what to wear when u meet the gf's parents ..
And tis fellow is those with tattoos
Piercing in the middle of the forehead n lower lips
wahaha ..
the Straits time did a great job !!
they pull everything so sleek n perfect for him..
i cant imagine myself with him now thou..
i am too old to be that extreme begin Punk Rock n all...
But he is reali someone that can sweep my feet away in the dancefloor
shall remind as it is .. as it ended quite badly as well
hmmm .. i better stop else my BiBi will come with those questioning again !!
back to the top