
G.S.S
Great Singapore Sales start le ..
SIGH ...!
Guess is enuff shopping for SANDY pang !
Anyway i found the BEST BEST BEST
Online shopping in Live Journal !
GOSH !!
I reali luv it LuV iT !
is very cheap too.. wahaha
Tat's why applying
internet banking service reali so 'Fan Bian' !!
sigH.. these few days keep studying ,
So NO LIFE wOR ;(
I know i gonna 'CHIONG' 'CHIONG' 'CHIONG'
is my last Lap to run ..
Aft knowing karen's Corporate Finance paper
turn out to be difficult ..
I reali damn demoralise by the whole exam thingy
Guess my psychology paper will be downdrain too
SO MANY THEORIST !!!!!!
how to remember LA !
WAH KOAZ...
GOD bless Sandz !


Miss Valerie ~~ bet u sure forget this picture ! Think is weihua take for us de.. Those reali were the Days leh !! hhaha ...
Miss Desiree ~~ bet u also forget this pict .. Yup i knw is very UGLY !! But is ok la .. Refresh some of our memory !! wahahah ..
MR En Ling offer me this 'FAKE' cheque so that i can go SHOPPING..