♥ Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Wednesday !!!
The second day i started work aft coming back from BKK !!
is also the first day tat BiBi drove me to work.. haha
IS REALI ONE OF MY WISH COME TRUE ok ..
HE went Petrol kiosk and get me fresh milk to drink :)
Stress in office...
Hell lots of things to do .. I hate the feeling when things juz chuted @ me.
even thou janice mention abt pay increment ... I am reali nt interested !!
SAD !!! I hate It !!!
Night time suppose to go class but i skip, i reali no mood to go :(
Dear came to fetch from home , we gg to Bukit Timah to hve Korean Food ..
Bi reali knw how to spoil me :)
Is Our first time to this korean restaurant
since is was a rainy day so we ordered some steamboat thingy
hahah .. it has maggie mee in it ...!

I luv their metal chopsticks ...

Wooo .. tat's the spicy steamboat ..

Bz man on the phone again ...
back to the top