♥ Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Tuesday BIBI !!
i sacrifice my previous skin juz for YOU !!
I knw u can't see my blog in ur com
Tuesday suppose to go for my esap Rev
Joyce suddenly call to tell that
they change the lecture location to Mgt Building
SIANZ !!
I NV GO OF COZ
i dun even knw where is it .. siGh
went home again ..
start planning my enrichment material
Suddenly heard the Ice Cream Man came
the familar 'LinG' 'LInG' 'LIng' Sound ..
I rush down to get myself ice cream on BREAD !
YuMMy !!!
Noon time went BBDC to meet BiBI
dunno whY ?? i'm always so happy to see him
We went West Mall to take our dinner
den take a cab to 'Bright Hill Temple'
I can tell he misses his mum ):
so we went to burn incense stick for her
whated to go see my Grandfather
but i dunno where his Urn is
Damn sad ..
evening time i went to teach my enrichment
Ard 7 plus BiBi come n fetch me ..
Hehe.
he even help me arrange the students table ..
he so sweet (:
We went Bukit Panjang Plaza
He saw his fren again working @ osim
'I saw lionel working at the travel Agency
He reali din change LoH .. still e same old style ..'
hehe .. we had cafe cartel for dinner
hmmm .. onli luv the fried platter n bread
mY marcaroni nt nice..
BiBi tooK BBQ Spare Rib..
Is So meaty , horrible!
He went to buy his spare PSP battery for him n Eric
HE also got me another Pudding Cushion from CC
Ard 9 plus ,
we walked back to Senja to look for
his mum's god daughter
He need to pass somethinG to theM ..
Chit Chat awhile we Took CAb go Shop
Aft sitting awhile @ shop
he went back home le
En ling n Watermelon Acc me home ..
Nv study again .. Sigh !!
"BiBi Desktop arriving soon
Seriously cant wait to try out Window Vista
AND my reload my itune music !!
My nano colleting dusts le.."
SOMETHING I CAN'T WAIT TO ANNOUNCE TO EVERYBODY
HeHe
somethIng HappY oF coZ ..
FinaLLY the loNg awaited foR..
back to the top