♥ Date: Thursday, March 15, 2007
BiBi I want thaT Green Colour Square Square Bao Bao
I am so close getting e Bao Bao from e Candy Machine !!!
den that ##%$#^%$ aunty say can't exchange !!!
NB .. ask her tat time she say can !!
Wah Lao Eh... damn Du lan Loh
So sad ):
Bi swear nt to step in LOT 1 Arcade again
(which I am nt going to believe)
Now msn-ing with Bi,
He is like complaning to everybody abt the aunty !
wahaha...
He manage to find Sam to Go search for me (:
Hopefully he can find coz is 'limited edition'
den outside nt selling at all ..
I am nt a Bear Bear type of person
BUt this one reali Caught mY eyes !!
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT
How i wish i can get the
Green colour one
+
Yellow colour one
+
Pink colour one ...
Wahahah .. Bi gonna *Faint*
Anyway gt a cute Sitch from him today ..
He reALI LuV THOSE bear machine ..
He will hve a high sense of satisfactory when he caught one.
Dun Undertstand Why *scratch my head*
hehe .. Thks ya


Time pass so fast today ..
was out with him the whole day
Mummy bbday tml
i gt a nice bag for her ..
Guess what she wants for her bbday present ..?
She wan me to put on weight !!!
Wat Da Hell ...
True Enuff .. everybody is complaining to her
asking why am i so SKINNY ..?
Alright Alright
For my height i'm reali underweight
But i reali EAT non stop alreADY
muz be haVing worms in my TUMMY (:
Gtg go Zzzz now ..
tml still gotTa wake Up early to Disturb tat PIG ..
keke
PS: I reali HAd a hard time finding this soNg
Reali sweet
Enjoy ;)
back to the top