♥ Date: Saturday, February 10, 2007
Sat Sat Sat..
I miss last night Bedok 'meat ball noodle' !
I fnished the whole bowl without giving any
to Bi or charlie.
HaHa..! for e very 1st time.
Too HungrY i guess ...
Bi nxt time remind me
to try 'mee tai mak' one k..
On my way to work juz now..
I had to Force myself
to listen to BBC 88.9
instead of my Fav 98.7 FM
sobx..
no choice ..
hve to gain more knowledge
from the world news. *FainT*
hmmm topic was abt
'India escape of Povety
mainly due to technology
and sciences'
hopefully will benefit my ICP !
siGh..
tml will be shopping wit mummy again
i wanna go far east to buy Shoes again!!
Bi having off tml
but he gt tonnes of things to do ...
7 more days to go...
YipPy...
back to the top