
Is raIny DaY
Here i am now ..
in office eating snake again
updating my blog..
Thursday n friday been GreaT !!
But been kinda sicK
my flu n throat especially
(Too muCh Fried Food Liao BiBi)
I nv even went for icp lecture
Thursady morning wanted to suprise Bibi
Too bad.. gt Busted !
he woke up earlier den me
when he called me, i juz outside
his house..
Mr Ong beeN a very very Noti Boy...
He played a Prank on ???(Shhh-can't saY)
Cant't imagine he can come out with such idea
he is nt like that last time one ... (lol)
Noon time i attended macro with Irene.
catch up abit with debra n joyce outside their
lecture hall..
After lecture, charlie n BiBi come n fetch me ..
To where ??
Bugis to eaT desert again !
den to Sim lim to walk walk..
Dear bought a screen protecter for my Digital cam
After tat juZ weNt back BiBi's hse..
waTch Cable Tv (lame show).
WeNt home aft that ..
Friday morning...
meet BiBi at Lot one
to hve Long John breakfast.
I tooK 190 to town..
walk myself all e waY to RELC to pay my exam fees
total amt --> $2020
Dear fork oUt some for me ..
(so sweet isnt't he)
so broke n0w ..
with tat amt i can buy so many things
Battle the heavy rain
walk my way up from
forum shopping centre to shangri-la Hotel
finally i reached RELC ..
enjoyed watching those nice apartments..
I miss e Buffet tat dEar brouGht me to ..
'The Line' Shangri-la hotel..
Best buffet i ever had (*wink)
aFt an hr ltr, I settled mY fees
walked back to OrcharD..
too sick to go lecture already.
I nv went home also ..
instead weNt Out
(sori desiree babe i sld hve acc u)
I weNt paragon's Hollywood secrets
FIX my eyebrow..
WenT shoPPing in paragon while waiting for dear !
(Did i mention i am sick? lol)
(Did i mention i am Broke? lol)
shOpping Cures everythinG RighT
horrible me ..
weNt Aussino to Buy somethinG for BiBi
they r having 50% sales ..
their bedsheets were one of e besT !!
i bought a towel set for deaR
I goNna Throw away his.. lol