
My AppoinTmenT BooK is FuLL
Today was a simple day
Morning was greaT
Noon time was fun
Night time suCks Big time(i'm all alone)..
Morning was in DeaR hse ..
Noon time attend ICP lecture
Me n karen sneak off ard 3 to avoid the test
(verY Bad verY bad)
left Evan all alone..
The topic FDI is a killer loh
so me n Karen decide nt to take the test.
I head down to shOp aft lect
Drove Dad's caR hoMe, to batH n Put My StuFFs
meeT Jon my supplier to get my clothes
VERY DISAPPOINTING !!
I bought 4 dresses onli 2 can make it
siGh so sad
shall nt mention anymore..
SaturdaY
Tml will be working in the morning till 1pm.
1.30 meet jUs n BEn at clementi interchange
and head down to NUS..
The Muscule waR will be starting @ 2.30
all of us will be there to support tImmY !
Timmy's Parents will be there..*faint*
bTW for those who dUnno whois TimmY
he is my ex bf ;)
We still are very gd frens of coZ..
lol .. reali feel abit weird weird
especially to go see a competition that
i had forbidden him to take part for 3 yrs ..
well gd enuff,
he happily joined now and fulfiled his dreams!!
and i hve to give him my morAL support tml
juz so contradicting !!
tat's life riGht..
Nvm abt tat..
Evening time all of them will be coming to
Mummy's shop to Maken Maken..
I will be Very Very Bz..
Night time..
Still duNno yet ..
oF coZ will be WiTh BiBi.
SundaY
1)I need to go to book my Genting Trip at JP
2)I need to go Wisma to collect the faulty phone
3)I GOING TO RAIN'S CONCERT wiT BiBi !!!!!
