♥ Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Is My ExpecTation Too HiGh??
Hey all ..
i din blog for daYs.
Lazy + Bz
This morninG woKe up arD 9 plus
thks tO Bi of coz..
Bombard by His Msg..
Had coffee n Biscuit for breakfast
Read newspaper..
waTchiNg auntie dO houseworK..
heHe .. Lazy me ..
I Made aN appointment for mY pedicure at 5 !!
YiPpy..
finally can pamper myself ..
my nails reali 'CMI'
Next weEk wiLL deN
hve appt wiTh Pat..
foR my exTention n Manicure
juz in time for CNY..
KeKe..
*Alan Ong GonnA ShaKe HeaD agAin*
PSOC lecture pass reali fast !
eatIng lotta of candies
and listening to lecture.
Aft lecture i rushed
for my pedi appt..
was great *wInk*

Ta DaH ..
YeSterDay ..
i'm frEe whoLe daY !
Whole Day waS wiT BiBi
we wenT vivo city to shOp..
He manage to get stuff frm Topman.
I diN gEt anyThing
"I KeeP teLLinG mySelf Muz taHan taHan tiLL suNday"
SundaY wiLl BE FuLL PoWeR liao
coz mummy is GoinG shOppIng WiT me !!
The shoPping LisT is deeply imprinted
into my mind already..
haha .. me so Bad..
like i said ..
sandy is a pooR stuDeNt .. lol
AnywaY the half of e Day was spoiled BY me ..
I pissed mY BiBi off ..
My fault Again!!
can u imagine hw serious it is ..
coz he hardly angry wit me ;(
But i juz show a face n ShuT Up
till we reached home ..
I guess my expectation for him reali too high.
make him someone he is nt
expecting tis n tat..
which i knw will be verY hard For him ..
VerY bad Hor ;(
siGh..
Well, anyway... Is SolvEd !!

The onLi PicT I toOk
We staYed aT home watCh DVD(Drumline)
we bought e DVD becoz we knw Eric will luv it
ends up he told us he already
watched many times liao..
Me n Bi settle ouR diNNer aT BuKit Timah.
Taiwan Porridge ;)
SunDay ..
WenT Bugis wit Bi n Charlie..
waLk arD...
NothIng CatCh my eYes
Nv Buy anYthinG aGain
(So XinKu to Tahan)
Bi got me something again..
keke ..

AnoTher New MemBer
Isnt iT CuTe .. keke
weNt to a Chinese Ramen Restaurant
to hve luNch
Went for dessert aft tat !!
Night time
SomethinG Crop Up in Bi's store
sO rusH down to CWP by cab
problem was solved !!
we settled Our DinnEr at Mos ..
I luv the lemon Mussels .. keke
back to the top