♥ Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I'm Sori
I Broke someone's hearT again !
I reali dunno hoW to Reply u tat msg
I'm so sorry...
I hope u knw what my silence means...-------------------------------------------
Juz finish DiNNer wiT tat Pig ..
Me do e WashIng aGain !!!
ArGhhh ..
He bz looKing at my fisH tanK ..
He abiT siao siao one ..
Hopping up n down ..
AsK him to write an entry for me
he die die also duN waN !! Idiot ..
aNyway
Had a Nice conversation with BI during dinner..
i'm Kinda sad especially we talked abt some issue..
hmmmm...
Friendship nt so bonded as before le..
Guess all heading different lifestyle
He dun seems to be Upset at all..?
mayBe he is juz used to it ..
i oso realise some ppl can be such hypocrite !
juz can't imagine lOh ..
I juz keep complaining n complaining to him..
siGh..
Look aT his schedule for Feb ..
haha ..
Valentine's Day he gt Off ..
no plans yet ...
Came across an Article tis morning ..
is By Sandy Chua (Miss S'pore 2004)
She mentions 8 Tips on discovering Inner Beauty ..
shall share wit u guys ..
1) It doesn't matter what clothes you wear -cause it's
up to you to feel confident and beautiful.
2) If you're happy, your beauty will radiate !
3) A positive attitude is very important !
4) Never smoke. It will Rob you your Youth !
5) Do not pretend to be something that you're not !
6) Never be Jealous. Jealousy is the best compliement you can
give another girl !
7) Begin a few kilos overweight is not the end of the world.
8) Never hve VPL ! (Visible Panty Lines)
lol ..
Great tips- some reali meaningful..
Hope u guys find it meaningful ;)
back to the top