♥ Date: Saturday, December 9, 2006

I reali blog non stOp ..
keeP taking pict here n there..
I lUv It .. juz dun care ..
Nice memories wat ..
i miss my old blog so much .. esp those pict
well shall nt regret tat i delete coz i t will onli
result in more misunderstanding ...
Lecture was fasT over ..
Dear dear came to school .. *MuAcKs*
LuV him LoTs ..
He came juz to fetch me to mummy's shop den he go back to slp
congrats on ur tesT Dear .. u can sure make it again on the 20th ..
JaiYou JiYou ..!!
At niTez i went to CWP --> Eat My Gelare wAffles !!
is been long since i last touch ice cream..
Dear bought me 2 crystal balls from precious moment..
add to my collection ..
So Sweet .. so sweeeT ..
I am like observing how he talked to the staffs there ..
I was like .. this guy aH , reali gt a way talking to ppl ..

After CWP .. charlie went to lot 1 to fetch us go SUPPER
i suggest to go Balstier 'Boon Tong Ji' to makan makan ..
BEFORE
AFTER 
This is sHy sHy Charlie ..
Single n still available.. HaHa
Yesterday lecture was kinda interesting ...
the topic was about this ger...
I should say 'pretty + attitude' !!
I luv the way she bring out herself ...so COOL
Can't wait foR tmL .. shALL drag dEar to Town !!
back to the top